[antlr-interest] speaking of => etc...

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Dec 8 15:43:18 PST 2005

I don't disagree in fact - especially the % bit, which was a lame joke
;-). I was just wondering whether there was some way to make it more
accessible to people starting out, the new tree rewrite stuff should
help quite a bit though because now I think about it, most of the
questions in the group seem to be about the syntax for that in ANTLR 2.

IMO the ANTLR 3 Tree stuff is much more intuitive, but then again, once
you have stared at things long enough, almost anything starts to become
familiar (though I am not going to start using Perl or Python any time
soon myself).

Jim