[antlr-interest] Problem about C++ runtime model compiled by pathscale compiler under redhat(x86-

Lin Teng linteng118 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 04:47:10 PST 2005

Hi ,
  I try to post this message to antlr-interest but get rejected by some
unknown
reason. I run into a problem in c++ run time model, hope I can get some help
from you.
  I attemp to get antlr-2.7.5 to compiler my grammer. It is perfectly
compiled
by pathscale compiler (2.1.99) under Redhat (AMD Opertron). Unfortanetly,
every
time below message will be thrown,
'antlr::NoViableAltForCharException'

The intresting fact I discovered is that it dies when it tries to parse an
interger.

And then I came back to check one of examples (calc) came with antlr, it
looks
like same error occur. Passing --trace to antlr to generate trace info, the
run
time error message is something similar

'antlr::NoViableAltForCharException'
>expr; LA(1)==Abort (core dumped)