[antlr-interest] Jazillian C to Java translator

Andy Tripp atripp at jazillian.com
Tue Dec 13 08:02:08 PST 2005

Hi fellow ANTLR users,

Forgive me, this is a little bit of a plug for my product, but I thought
many of you maybe interested.

My company, Jazillian, makes a product that translates C source to Java
source.
You can read all about it at http://www.jazillian.com
Of course, it uses ANTLR, both for the C lexer and for expression parsing.
It takes a different approach than you'd probably expect, though. It
performs
a series of rule-based pattern matching, as opposed to the more traditional
AST-walking approach. More details at http://www.jazillian.com/does.html
and http://www.jazillian.com/how.html

We have a referral program, in which you can make money by simply referring
us to someone you know who may be interested in converting C to Java.
Details at http://www.jazillian.com/referral.html. Feel free to call me at
732-345-1219 to find out more, or even if you'd like to discuss how this
thing works or how I use ANTLR.

Andy Tripp