[antlr-interest] Re: antlr suitable for xml languages? (like bpel andare there existing grammaires)

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Wed Dec 14 06:57:53 PST 2005

Take it a step further -- if you use the to-be-written tool to generate the
grammar and don't change the structure, you can generate a new one when the
DTD or schema changes, and diff. This is even better if you use the "print
grammar" option of antxr (same as in antlr) to just see the grammar rules.
You'd know exactly what needs to change...

Wish I had the time right now, but if someone else wants to write such a
tool I'd be thrilled...
-- Scott