[antlr-interest] antlr suitable for xml languages? (like bpelandare there existing grammaires)

Martin Probst mail at martin-probst.com
Tue Dec 20 08:12:30 PST 2005

> Sounds like someone had some really bad experiences with XML schema...

I think that should be "everyone", at least everybody is complaining
about it :-)

> Do you have some refs that talk about the types of problems people have had
> so I know what to be looking for?

Nah, not really. Luckily I neither had to nor tried to implement it -
it's more like a well known fact, and there was also once a webpage
comparing the state of the implementations, which was pretty horrible.

Maybe you can find something on the xml-dev list.

Martin