[antlr-interest] ANTLR 2.7.6 released :)

duboimat at iro.umontreal.ca duboimat at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Dec 22 18:20:58 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to compile the example include in the download file
antlr-2.7.6\examples\csharp\csharp_v1

When I tried to compile it with java antlr.Tool it doesn't generate csharp
files.
I don't know if it's 2.7.6 version or the g file in the example are the
problem.
I do like :
java antlr.Tool files1.g files2.g

thank you,