[antlr-interest] Getting Started -> NoClassDefFoundError: Main/class

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Wed Dec 28 14:42:17 PST 2005

Hi, newby here. I have 20kloc of "C" I want to translate to Common Lisp,
looks like Antlr is the way to go.

I downloaded the prebuilt antlr win32 exe and had no problem processing
the t.g file as described on the Getting Started page:
http://www.antlr.org/article/cutpaste/index.html

Once I got my classpath environment variable set correctly, I also had
no problem with the next step:

   javac *.java

But on the next step:

   java Main
  Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Main/class

Of course there /is/ a class called Main in the code geenrated by antlr,
so I am at a loss. Unfortunately I have barely done a thousand lines of
Java (ten years ago) so I am stuck on what I am sure is just a simple
mistake.

thx, kenny