[antlr-interest] StringTemplate : delimter other than dollar sign?

pwhitaker at autobase.net pwhitaker at autobase.net
Thu Dec 29 10:54:47 PST 2005

I'm using the C# port of StringTemplate. Working this library into a auto sales project, the dollar sign is not a good choice due to frequent currency references. I've noticed the symbol seems to be interwoven in the template code. Has anybody changed this character? Is there an effective way to make sure that I change it in all the right places? I would like to try the pound symbol instead (#).

Thanks,
Paul Whitaker