[antlr-interest] Lexer/Parser invocation

Ric Klaren ric.klaren at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 01:10:34 PST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:29:54 -0600, Bharath Sundararaman
<Bharath.Sundararaman at starthis.com> wrote:
> Lexer l = new lexer("source code goes here");
> Parser p = new Parser(l); // l is the Lexer object
> Parser.topRule(); // top most rule
>
> I use ANTLR in a Java based environment and I saw the following post on
> the grp:
>
> http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2004-June/008230.html
>
> I could not find the method signatures listed in this post. For example,
> the parser constructor seems to have a pointer (in C++) to a lexer and
> symbol_information? (Slightly lost here)

The symbol_information is a copy-paste error from the original code
the rest should be ok. The other method signatures should be present,
or maybe a small difference with the original antlr would be possible
since I use custom constructors inside that project. But basically a
look at the header files should make things clear?

Cheers,

Ric