[antlr-interest] added attributes/dynamic scoping blog entry

John D. Mitchell johnm-antlr at non.net
Tue Feb 1 19:50:45 PST 2005

[...]

> Added info on the current implementation of the attribute and dynamic
> scoping stuff.

> http://www.antlr.org/blog/antlr3/rewrite.tml

> Please let me know if you see anything totally hosed. ;)

We need a parallel to init actions for exiting rules.  I.e., remember that
we can't presume GC or destructors. :-)

Also, given that de-init sucks :-)...  Does exit work for people?
Personally, I don't like init/exit pair 'cause they don't match.
enter/leave seems the most consistent pair at the moment.

Take care,
	John