[antlr-interest] Lean runtime jar

Jeremy Rayner jeremy.rayner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 13:43:40 PST 2005

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 12:26:08 -0500, Christopher Schultz
<christopher.d.schultz at comcast.net> wrote:
> >   Is there a leaner runtime jar than the 400k antlr-2.7.5.jar on the
> > download page?
>
> I would be interested in the same thing. I'd like to use an
> ANTLR-generated parser in production and have a somewhat smaller li
> directory.
>
> Let me know what your list of required classes comes out to be.

OK, well I've done a quick parse and looked at the generated AST with
java -verbose switched on, so this is my first cut at required classes...

  http://tinyurl.com/3hras

Let me know if you find any missing classs for a normal 'runtime' execution
of antlr.

Hope this helps

jez.

--