[antlr-interest] 2.8 update

Dean Tribble tribble at deantribble.com
Sat Feb 5 21:05:54 PST 2005

Yup, even if :-).  Though this is not something that I think comes up
very often, it does come up.  Ironically, last week I was reviewing
code, and suggested using a parser generator instead their manually
generated parser.  When asked where to find one, I talked about Antlr,
and that it was open source.  His next question:  "Isn't there some
issue with advertising?"

(No, I'm not making this story up!)