[antlr-interest] Getting column no. in parser

togol machillan togolmach2 at lycos.com
Fri Feb 11 06:32:02 PST 2005

Hi,

I am writing a parser in C++ where I want to find out the column number of a literal token in a rule. I think this question in not new on this list, but the usual way of using a label and then calling the getColumn method is not working. The compiler complains that the left part of the statement t->getColumn() should be a class, union or structure, where t is a label to the literal rule defined in the parser.

Best regards,

T. Mach