[antlr-interest] StringTemplate 2.1 release!

Loring Craymer Loring.G.Craymer at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jan 22 13:51:48 PST 2005

Bryan--

If you mean "Can my translator use String Template to generate output", then
the answer is yes--that's what Ter is doing to bootstrap 3.0.  Changing the
backend of ANTLR 2 for a new target, on the other hand, is a major task as
Monty points out--the xxCodeGenerator.java files could stand some major
refactorings.  Each runs to 120-150K in size.

--Loring