[antlr-interest] StringTemplate 2.1 release!

Loring Craymer Loring.G.Craymer at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 25 12:48:46 PST 2005

Ter--

The eclipse plugin architecture is very nice for supporting development and
it is very easy to avoid incorporating any dependencies on eclipse into an
application.  Eclipse also supports building standalone "rich client
platform" applications if you really want to go the standalone
route.  Eclipse licensing is very friendly to commercial use.  Doing an NIH
standalone makes very little sense to anyone (or at least to me) who has
used eclipse as an application base.

--Loring