[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0 tree construction proposal

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sun Jan 30 15:09:07 PST 2005

Howdy,

After a lot of typing (and I mean a lot), you'll see my ANTLR 3.0 tree
construction proposal.  After the proposal, you'll see my long stream
of consciousness as I wander through the design process (you can
probably ignore that part).

http://www.antlr.org/blog/antlr3/trees.tml

I include a summary of the current opposition to this proposal.  So far
I have one smart guy for (Sriram Srinivasan has seen an overview of
this) and one smart guy against (Loring Craymer). ;)

There are lots of details that will get shaken out when I implement
whatever we decide, but the broad strokes are there.

Whew...enough typing for a while.

Ter