[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0ea5 released

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Jul 5 14:05:33 PDT 2005

On Jul 5, 2005, at 1:57 PM, Akhilesh Mritunjai wrote:
> --- Terence Parr <parrt at cs.usfca.edu> wrote:
>
>> Oh and for fun, here is an SMTP grammar (simplified)
>> that I may use
>> for my lectures in India coming up.  It's a nice
>>

> Wow Terence, you're going to be in India ??? When,
> where ? I should mark it in my calendar.

Hi.  Oh right...i forgot to mention to people.  I'm doing a grad
student recruiting tour:  I will give two presentations, one in
Mumbai and one in Bangalore on the evenings of 25 and 28 July
respectively.  The venues will be the Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai and
in Bangalore, the Taj Residency. Both presentations will start at 7
PM.  The problem is that the university is limiting it to 100 people
(due to room size and food requirements--a buffet dinner will be
served immediately following our program), preferably people that are
interested in grad school at USF.  That said, I'll be doing another
talk at IIT in Mumbai, that I'm sure could hold lots of people.  Are
you near Mumbai?  Or IISc in Bangalore?

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com