[antlr-interest] ANTXR 0.9.0 released

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Sat Jul 16 20:00:29 PDT 2005

I've just released ANTXR 0.9.0 on my website
  http://javadude.com/tools/antxr

ANTXR is a tweaked version of ANTLR to generate XML parsers. I've modified
the ANTLR syntax slightly to make it more natural for XML parsing. You can
use SAX or XMLPull as the scanner (ANTXR has handlers for these that create
tokens).

You can use this as an eclipse plugin or in an ant build.

Let me know if you find this useful, or have any problems with it. I plan to
submit an article about it to xml.com and other sites as soon as I can write
them.

Enjoy!
-- Scott