[antlr-interest] Re: Problems with using the C++ grammar provided at antlr.org

David Wigg wiggjd at lsbu.ac.uk
Wed Jul 20 12:41:29 PDT 2005

Hello Min,

Our parser, CPP_parser.g, parses preprocessed files (*.i) only.

Please see MyReadMe.txt.

Test correct set up by parsing the quadratic.i preprocessed
file supplied first.

I think this parser should work with most if not all Java (for
ANTLR) and C++ (for CPP_parser) compilers.

If you find any other problems let me know.

David.