[antlr-interest] about unicode handling

José María García Rodríguez darthia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 02:29:18 PDT 2005

I'm not sure, but I think you need to rebuild both libraries (C# and
Java) in order to handle unicode chars. At least, it was necessary in
older versions (2.7.3), AFAIK.

I've got a manual at home that explains the process to enable unicode
in ANTLR, but I'm not going to home until August, sorry ^_^

Someone else may help you. If it's not the case, tell me and I'll look
for that manual back from holidays.

Regards,

José María García Rodríguez