[antlr-interest] Re: Please help me with homogeneous versusheterogeneous trees!

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Sun Jul 31 11:23:49 PDT 2005

Terrence,

Do you have any thoughts on when you will next release an update? I could really use some fixes for the lexer generator going wrong when there are a ton of "abc" tokens in the parser, and syntactic predicates. I know you are busy though. When do you think it will be worthwhile reworking the templates for generating C as a target?

Jim

From: antlr-interest-bounces at antlr.org on behalf of Terence Parr

 Give me a chance to finish v3 and then watch the
torrent of doc/articles/papers.

Ter