[antlr-interest] ANTLR + VC6, problem

Subhobroto Sinha subhobrotosinha at rediffmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:01:35 PDT 2005

I found all the things out by myself and wrote a few notes.
Please do give me a few days time to spice it up and then I will publish it as a FAQ . OK ?

The default .lib is OK for VS.NET 7.0/7.1, and you need to build from source for VC6..

Cheers

Subhobroto Sinha
http://www.geocities.com/subhobrotosinha