[antlr-interest] submission of patches, fixes, other contributions

Anthony Youngman Anthony.Youngman at eca-international.com
Wed Jun 1 06:42:17 PDT 2005

I have to add, though, that just because it hasn't been tested in court
doesn't mean that it hasn't been tested. The GPL has a long history of
even big companies throwing in the towel without a fight when
threatened.

And the GPL has been tested in court. On several occasions.

But yes, I do know that it's not the licence being used for Antlr ...

Cheers,
Wol