[antlr-interest] a request about "reply-all" to lizzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZT!

Ric Klaren ric.klaren at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 01:24:25 PDT 2005

On 6/2/05, Jim Idle <jimi at temporal-wave.com> wrote:
> Personally, I would rather see some discussions about ANTLR, grammar, parsing and so
> on than the same old BS about reply-to that I have seen in every list I have ever owned,
> joined or browsed ever ever ever.

Some sanity seems to prevail in the world ;)

> Right, now, seriously, when CAN I have ANTLR 3? Amongst other things, I want to, sorry,
> have to, generate C for various reasons and it seems that this template thingy will do the
> trick. (I don't mind if it sends Terrence the telephone numbers of all my girlfirends and
> stats on how many times I press backspace.)

The C stuff is unfinished atm there's some templates included (unless
Terence left them out for distribution) but those are mid development
things. Did not get to updating them to the latests changes. Somewhere
next week I hope to continue on them. I did have a more or less
working parser/lexer running at one point, so there's hope ;)

Cheers,

Ric