[antlr-interest] Antlr Studio screenshot

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:11:32 PDT 2005

> Heh, wow!  Looks great, Prashant.  Did you build the syntax diagrams
> yourself?

Yeah. thanks, took an entire day to make that :)

The black and white diagrams becomes colored when you pass the cursor
over the relevant parts of the grammar.

I got that idea from (you won't believe) watching the SinCity trailer ;)

> As Jean says, the (...)* should probably have an optional path.  At
> the moment, you have it built like it's a (...)+ loop.

The notations are a little different from the one used in antlr works.

Optional elements have a dotted box around them as can be seen, the yellow box.

You can see the 'smart' syntax highlighting.
All java code is highlighted differently from the rest, so you can
recognize it easily.

There are a lot more super cool features, which i will demonstrate in
the days to come.

PRASHANT