[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0ea1 and ANTLRWorks 1.0ea1 released!

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Thu Jun 2 10:44:16 PDT 2005

> It seems to be pretty buggy.
> Thrice i got an out of memory msg. I got 512 mb ram.
>
> I tried to open a loarge 10,000 line file. It never opened. went
> out of memory.

It would be great if you can send me this grammar file so I can test
it and fix the bugs ;-)

> Start typing something and a java console pops up printing the stack
> trace of all the exceptions.

Is it a v3 grammar ? Otherwise, good chance that ANTLR will complain
(and ANTLRWorks also)...

> Hide all actions , needs to check whether its inside a comment

It should not hide actions inside comments, but again I would love to
have the grammar file to test that.

Thanks for your comments!

Jean