[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0ea1 and ANTLRWorks 1.0ea1 released!

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Thu Jun 2 10:49:59 PDT 2005

It's true that Swing eats a lot of memory, but it should work well
with a 184Kb file. The problem is that if the grammar file is a v2
grammar, I can easily imagine that memory gets short because of the
analysis error that ANTLRWorks and ANTLR will generate.

As usual with early access release, I cannot guarantee that it will
open *any* grammar file. However, I would love to receive a few
grammar file that causes trouble to ANTLRWorks so the next early
access version will be better ;-)

Jean