[antlr-interest] Antlr Studio screenshot

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:13:14 PDT 2005

> If it's true you're using color to signify that it's also optional,
> you might want to rethink that as it will surprise just about
> everybody.  Syntax diagrams are essential control flow graphs and
> people will expect the arrows to be the complete flow.

I will be putting a 'help' button right on the diagram view, just
click on it and it will show you the notation. Within 10 secs of usign
the ide u will be so used to it you won't like the normal diagrams.
The boxes look much prettier and convey much more info than a bunch of
arrows. Once you have looked at a few of them, you are totally usd to
them.

> When can we have this? :)  I thought I remember you saying a few days
> a while back.

Yeah, but i am getting delayed cause of the craziest of reasons.

The city where i live , here in India, is having some major power
problems, and we are having power cuts *everyday* for (hold your
breath) upto *16 hours*!!!  yes,  16 hours! And this has been going on
for the last 10 days!!

Although power cuts are a common phenomenon here in India, it has
never happened like this. and no power backup systems here can provide
electricity for that much time.

I can finish in 1 week, provided that i get the power to switch on my
computer ;-)

PRASHANT