[antlr-interest] Antlr Studio screenshot

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:31:49 PDT 2005

Guys,
All of you are making your assumptions based on just one screenshot.

The diagram view is 'dynamic' and its functionality has not (can not)
been demonstrated fully in the screenshot, which is static.

I will release a video and you will see how easily you get used to it
and whether you would still like to go back to the previous diagrams.

PRASHANT