[antlr-interest] Antlr Studio screenshot

John D. Mitchell johnm-antlr at non.net
Thu Jun 2 12:51:53 PDT 2005

[...]

> I will release a video and you will see how easily you get used to it and
> whether you would still like to go back to the previous diagrams.

I think you're missing a critical point: people need to see the information
that they expect to see.  I.e., the boxes are a help but they should be in
addition to the regular, linguistic markers rather than instead of them.

Also, as someone else noted, contrast and non-color-based distinctiveness
are critically important human usability issues.

Have fun,
	John