[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0ea1 and ANTLRWorks 1.0ea1 released!

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Thu Jun 2 12:43:50 PDT 2005

Terence Parr wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> I can't believe it!  Finally, I have something that people can look  at
> for ANTLR v3:

Woohoo!  I know you've been working on this real hard for a long time
now.  I'm glad it is finally seeing the light of day.

This year's conference is really going to rock!  Consider having a
"codefest" the day before or after so people can get some collective
wisdom about porting existing grammars over to 3.0 and also about making
code generators.

Three cheers for Ter!

Monty