[antlr-interest] Do u use Grammar Inheritance?

Lloyd Dupont lloyd at nova-mind.com
Thu Jun 2 18:25:05 PDT 2005

I have 3 answer to that:

1. Terence itself said it was evil (Amen ;-) so....
and it would be culled out of 3.x!

2. ANTLR 2.x silently generate an expandedGrammar.g with all the grammar
alltogether. adding the new rule and replacing the overriden one, doesn't
seem a big deal to me to duplicate....

I could point out that this expandedGrammar is a good starting point when
porting inherited grammar to 3.x, as all the adding/including/overriding has
already be done for you by ANTLR in this file!

3 Anyway it's easy to complain, but thanks for your good works! (yet to come
(real) soon)