[antlr-interest] what does noConstructors do?

Bryan Ewbank ewbank at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:00:04 PDT 2005

"noConstructor=true" in the options section of the parser (not the
options section of the file) suppresses generation of the default
constructor for the parser, at least in C++.  It works for me, and
allows me to pass the required factory object to the (hand-written)
constructor.

Try diffing the generated files with and without - it's a small
difference, (A #ifdef/#endif pair in C++).