[antlr-interest] ECMA Script (Javascript) grammar

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Mon Jun 6 21:20:25 PDT 2005

I just posted an old ECMA Script (Javascript) grammar to the grammar area that
I had started work on but never had time to finish, but apparently I was
supposed to create a relative link to the grammar in the index.html file
(which didn't seem to be documented?), so Terrance would you fix that?

The grammar compiles against ANTLR with a lot of unverified warnings but has
much of the work done.  Hopefully it will be useful to somebody.

Thanks.

--Kaleb