[antlr-interest] intro..& questions

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Jun 7 17:36:04 PDT 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 5:37 PM, Micheal J wrote:
>> Ps how do I get hold of Antlr V3? Sounds like a monster!
>>

> See announcement post to the list from the last [coupla] weeks. It
> has a
> link to the v3 EA release. It doesn't include a C# codegen yet but
> that
> should be in a future release.

Jean Bovet and I plan on another release, 3.0ea2 this coming Sunday.
Fixes a number of things but most importantly removes that
nonportable FileLock thing.  Jean is fixing ANTLRWorks stuff,
particularly the syntax highlighting.

I'm in a refactoring mode now before I move on to trees.  Slugging
through it today...ugh.  Thank god for unit / functional tests to
ensure I don't break everything!

see http://www.antlr.org/works/index.html and http://www.antlr.org/
download for the latest stuff.

Ter