[antlr-interest] Why no links to ANTLR 3.0 on www.antlr.org??

Nigel Sheridan-Smith nbsherid at secsme.org.au
Thu Jun 9 16:25:43 PDT 2005

Is this the course notes, Ter?

http://www.cs.usfca.edu/~parrt/course/652/

I don't know that it *is* actually directly linked from the site. Only the
following (as a "tutorial" for beginners):

http://www.cs.usfca.edu/~parrt/course/652/lectures/antlr.html

Perhaps it would be a good idea to add the first link (if it's not already
there, maybe I am blind!) and state that its got good "general compiler
theory" background material.

I haven't looked at the material in depth yet, but it would have been handy
for me when I started out last year.

Nigel

--
Nigel Sheridan-Smith