[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0 status report

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Mon Jun 13 11:48:11 PDT 2005

Howdy,

In my development branch, I'm madly cranking away on:

1. tree construction via operators
2. tree construction via -> rewrite declarations
3. tree parsing
4. text generation via integration of StringTemplate

At this point, I have a number of basic tests that indicate (1)
automatic tree construction appears to work.  I'm going to build a
nice functional testing rig and then move on to the rewrite
mechanism.  Proceeding quickly.

My (overly optimistic) goal is to finish all this tree / rewrite
stuff by end of June.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com