[antlr-interest] antlreclipse 4.0.0.b1

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Sun Jun 19 16:33:00 PDT 2005

I just posted the 4.0.0.b1 release of the ANTLR Eclipse plugin.

See http://antlreclipse.sourceforge.net for details on installation

Enjoy!
-- Scott Stanchfield

Note the big changes are:
* grammar level debugging
* bug fix for tab char in Eclipse 3.1
* all antlr command-line options are available via grammar property page
* "Antlers" icon on project
* Auto-add of antlr.jar ref to antlr projects

Unfortunately a late change in Eclipse 3.1 broke the breakpoint setting via
the eclipse editor ruler. I'm looking into it. You can still set breakpoints
via the Run menu. This does not affect Eclipse 3.02 operation.

NOTE: The antlr included with this is an unofficial pre-release of ANTLR
2.7.6. Ter hasn't integrated this yet (3.0 is keeping him busy). The only
changes for 2.7.6 are:

* addition of JSR-45 SMAP generation for grammar-level debugging
* fixed classloading for application servers
* added system property to prevent System.exit calls from antlr

(The XML support I've mentioned is not in ANTLR; I've created an ANTLR
offshoot called ANTXR that will be strictly for XML processing with some
modified grammar syntax that's more XML-like.)

Let me know if there are any questions or problems!
-- Scott