[antlr-interest] antlreclipse 4.0.0.b1

Prashant Deva prashant.deva at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 22:22:43 PDT 2005

On 6/24/05, Scott Stanchfield <scott at javadude.com> wrote:
> As I said in the note, breakpoints cannot be set in the ruler (double-click
> or right click) in the later eclipse builds. They changed something that
> killed it.
>
> You should be able to use the Run->Toggle Line Breakpoint option if your
> cursor is on a grammar line (and the editor has focus). The shortcut key is
> control-shift-B I believe.

Actually the toggle Line breakpoint doesnt work either. But it seems
the keyboard shortcut does :)

Also it seems you don't build the generated files rightaway anymore.
Thus if the generated file is alredy open in an editor and i update my
antlr grmmar file and save it, i have to close the java file and open
it again to see the changes.

Why did you do this?

PRASHANT