[antlr-interest] Supercool new Antlr Eclipse beta!

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Sun Jun 26 12:25:24 PDT 2005

(Sometimes I even impress myself. Ok, most times, but seriously...)

I just released 4.0.0.b2 of the ANTLR eclipse plugin. See
http://antlreclipse.sourceforge.net/.

I now have it copying Java compiler error messages back to the grammar file.
Woohoo!
Most error messages should appear in just the right spot. There may be a few
(like bad package name in header) that don't quite hit the right line (they
usually appear at the very top of the grammar), but I think it's in good
enough shape to let others have ago at it.

This plugin works in Eclipse 3.02 and 3.1.0(RC4)

Unfortunately I still don't have the breakpoint setter working quite right
for eclipse 3.1. It looks like the only way to enable breakpoints is to
place your cursor on the line you want to break on and it control-shift-B.
BP setting works fine under eclipse 3.02.

Enjoy!
-- Scott