[antlr-interest] RE: Antlr 2.7.5 & VC++ 6.0

Mert Sanver sanvermert at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 01:20:42 PDT 2005

Ric:

Thank you for your answer. I did not build the library. I just tried to use the antlr.lib distributed with the antlr package: antlr/275/lib/antlr.lib.

Do I need to build the library from the source using VC++ 6.0 ? And if so, can you please help us how to do that build ?

Best Regards,

Mert

http://mail.yahoo.com