[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3 dev status?

David Jung jungdl at ornl.gov
Wed Mar 16 09:11:56 PST 2005

John D. Mitchell said:
>> Terence, Can you give us an idea what the current dev status of ANTLR 3
>> is?
>
> Check out the archives of the mailing list:
> http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/
>
> Ter gave an update recently.

I had scanned the archives, but didn't see anything, so I looked
again.  I see lots of talk about tree parsing, update on v2.8
and a reply to a request for source in Dec stating that he
wasn't really for a while yet.  Is that what you were refering
to?
I didn't see any update for 3, roadmap or location for
source or repository.  Is there something burried in one
of the other discussions?
Did you have some particular post in mind?
(There doesn't seem to be a way to search the full-text
of the archives without downloading a tarball for each
month seperately - is there?)
Thanks,
-David.