[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3 dev status?

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Mar 16 10:53:12 PST 2005

On Mar 16, 2005, at 9:48 AM, John D. Mitchell wrote:
> (A) Alas, the search mechanism on the Antlr.org site doesn't (yet?)
> spider
> the mailing list archives.  [The search seems to be particularly
> problematic in that I just tried to use it and it gave me one page of
> (useless) results without any way to get to any other pages. Ouch.]

It did until yesterday when I killed it so you can actually see the
articles in the results ;)  The mailing list was flooding the search
resutls.  I need to make that a separate thing.  I'll get to it ;)

> (D) The idea is to have something that the adventurous can play with
> available later this year.  Knowing Ter, I wouldn't expect it until
> the end
> of the summer break. :-)

Yep, I'm going very slowly and carefully!  For a full release probably
end of Summer.  For an early access, however, only a few short months
away! :)  Hooray!

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com