[antlr-interest] Problem with ANTLR Plugin for Eclipse.

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Fri Mar 18 20:50:50 PST 2005

I'm working on the next version of the ANTLR plugin. I've seen similar
problems with a few syntax errors (one that comes to mind is I accidentally
used a "-" in a rule name when parsing XML...)

I'm looking into it this weekend...

If you could send me your grammar, I could use it as another test case to
narrow the problem.

Later,
-- Scott