[antlr-interest] RE: PLSQLGrammar.g

Michiel Vermandel MVerma at ferranti.be
Tue Mar 22 06:36:39 PST 2005

Hmm, Yes, probably worth looking into this.
Though we now have a very similar java doc generator (one of my
colleagues created it).
The problem is that we need to write design documents that include more
than just some basic documentation and parameter explanation.
Company quality rules state we need to write a technical design doc with
package documentation, function/procedure documentation, argument
documentation and a (visio or whatever) flowchart explaining the
functionality of the code. This should help other programmers to be able
to takeover code from another developer.

Guess PLDoc does not provide the ability to generate basic flowcharts...

As I pointed out before, the PL flowchart generators I found do not
offer the possibility to indicate important parts in the code nor allow
adding comments to specific statements which then are included in the
flowchart.

Anyway, thanks for the tip and for keeping me posted.

Michiel