[antlr-interest] v3.0 debug interface

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Fri Mar 25 19:23:27 PST 2005

The server starting part is the trouble. You can set up eclipse to start a
plugin on startup, though, which would take care of it. However, if there's
already a server running, we'd need to pick a different port, and the server
needs the right classpath.

It's a bit of a pain... But not *too* bad

-- Scott