[antlr-interest] Can subrules be set to 'n-to-m'?

Scott Stanchfield scott at javadude.com
Sat Mar 26 14:18:13 PST 2005

Dude -- I think you're missing the point about regexps.

*Anything* can be abused. One could write an ANTLR parser in a few huge
rules with a bunch of subrules that are unreadable...

The point of the regexp mention is that
__many_people_are_used_to_the_syntax__. We don't need to shield people from
things they already know how to use and are more efficent using without
extra syntax.

-- Scott