[antlr-interest] Java-lite install?

Martin Probst mail at martin-probst.com
Wed May 4 09:54:40 PDT 2005

Hi,
maybe I'm mistaking you, but if you want to generate C++ code with ANTLR
you need to put an option on top of you grammar (*.g file):
options {
  language = "Cpp";
}
This will instruct ANTLR to generate C++ files instead of java so you
don't have to fiddle around with gcj. The examples included in the
distribution are (mostly?) Java examples, so you will have to take a
look at the manual for more information on the C++ part of ANTLR.

Regards,
Martin