[antlr-interest] boo code generator

Rodrigo B. de Oliveira rodrigobamboo at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:51:18 PDT 2005

On 5/17/05, Terence Parr <parrt at cs.usfca.edu> wrote:

> Interesting.  May I ask the indelicate question, "how popular is boo
> these days?" ;)

I'm not sure I can answer the question but let me try:

Our main discussion list currently has 138 subscribers.
Lots of links on http://del.icio.us/tag/boo/ and lots of blog posts on
the net (I don't think we've been /. yet though - thank god).
We have pretty nice addins for (Mono|Sharp)Develop.
There are at least 2 commercial products that I'm aware of shipping
boo in their next release (I'm not talking about IDEs).

Let's say popular enough to justify 4 files and one line change? ;)

Rodrigo