[antlr-interest] Antlr plugin for eclipse problem

Bharat Purohit bharat at ambric.com
Wed May 18 14:42:19 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have been using the antlr plugin for eclipse successfully, but just
today I started getting funny behaviour.
If I create a project and turn on the antlr nature, after saving the .g
file, a Parser and Lexer does get generated, but it doesn't show up in
the eclipse project.
(I confirm that the classes get generated by looking at the directory).
The project does have the antlr nature turned on (I can see "Antlr" as
one of the builders)

Has anyone seen this behaviour and know the solution?

I am running the following;

*  Eclipse  Version: 3.1.0 Build id: I20050219-1500
* org.antlr.eclipse.core_3.0.3
* org.antlr.eclipse.ui_3.0.5
* org.antlr_2.7.4

all on Windows XP

Bharat
This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete all copies of this email and any attachments.